FTP and shaping [LARTC] was [ tc filter isn't work ! ]

Hi "netmaster",

You can do it, but it takes a bit of extra work because of the design of
FTP.  Also, this is in the FAQ.  See Stef's FAQ entry for it!

  http://www.docum.org/stef.coene/qos/faq/cache/43.html

Or, if you prefer to click forty more times, an old thread with pointers
to other threads.....

  http://mailman.ds9a.nl/pipermail/lartc/2003q1/007548.html

Ciao,

-Martin

 : ->  I've a Linux Box that I want to apply a filter
 : ->  in order to limit FTP salient traffic from my
 : ->  linux box to internet.

"FTP salient traffic"  I like that.  :)

<much detail snipped and ignored>

--