Re: [LARTC] How to do ensure bandwith

On Monday 24 March 2003 07:05, liang jian wrote:
> How to do ensure a class not lended and not borrowed each other.
That also depends on the setup of the other classes.  Can you give us more
information like htb or cbq?  What do you want to do?  What have you tried so
far?

> I do cburst burst 0b ,but ctokens tokens go to negative!
You always needs a minimum burst and cburst.  If you use htb and if you don't
specify it on the command line, htb will calculate it for you.

Stef

--

stef.coene@xxxxxxxxx
 "Using Linux as bandwidth manager"