Re: [LARTC] How to setup 2 sdsl with load balance and failover inRH8 ?

Yes look in the archives. Check for post by me or Julian Anastasov.

I used to have two SDSL lines and load balanced them for close to a
year. I am willing to help, but please do as much research as you can
first. I can help with problems, but I do not hold hands for free.

Read the nano-how-to, apply Julian's patches to a custom kernel. Also
understand that the load balancing is done on two levels. Inside out via
next hop/equalize. Outside in via DNS.

--
Sincerely,
William L. Thomson Jr.