[LARTC] Need help please

Hi All;
We've been getting some DDOS attack recently, due to this I was just wondering
if we use some network traffic control techniques in order to reduce the risk
of having the DDOS attack?? is this possible after all?? can we use the
traffic control techniques in order to redu reduce the DDOS attack???

--

Best Regards
WebAdmin, Salam2U.com

         \\\ ||| ///
       (  @ @  )

         _\=/_
          (o o)
--oOOo-(_)-oOOo------

Revolution does not require corporate support

That, as we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should be
glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and this we
should do freely and generously.
    -- Benjamin Franklin