-----Original Message-----
From: lartc-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:lartc-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Ricardo Jorge da Fonseca Marques Ferreira
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 4:28 AM
To: Stef Coene; lartc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [LARTC] [LONG] Weird problem with HTB using htb.init

On Monday 17 March 2003 17:25, Stef Coene wrote:
> Mhh.  It can be.  If you add a sfq qdisc, each connection will create
> a new entry in the hash key.  But I don't know what happens if the
> hash key is full.  If all other connections end up in 1 hash key, it's

> possible that you get timeouts.

Hmmm, i closed emule and started an upload using all my UP bandwidth & a

download using roughly what emule used. They all fall into the same
classes
that emule traffic did. I get no timeouts this way. If the number of
connections is the problem, is there anyway to prevent this ?

Thanks