Re: [LARTC] Help Diffserv

Hello, I'm new too . I haven't routers but I use Linux router ... only you need a pc, install Linux, compile the kernel with QoS and then configure wdisc, classes and filters... I will begin now with this task.
I don't know how to mark the DSCP field traffic ....
I know the mgen (gen traffic) but I beleave that it couldn't mark the DSCP, is it right?
Sorry my english

Thanks

Ana