[LARTC] draft of an article on tcng + htb

Hello LARTC,

I have just completed my first draft of an introductory article on HTB +
tcng.  My goal was to get more exposure for tcng, and to provide some
easily-digested documentation for tcng.  The manual is wonderful, but
requires more commitment than many people are willing to make to learn
tcng.

It is not necessary to read the tcng manual to put the tool to good use
though.  I think if we collectively gather some example configurations, we
can provide some excellent templates.

The material in the article is rather of an introductory nature, but
judging from the discussions on this list, very few people are aware of or
are using tcng.  I recommend it.

Please find the article (in its not-yet-proofed {littered-with-errors?}
glory) here:

  http://linux-ip.net/articles/htb-and-tcng.html

As always, I solicit opinions, feedback, questions, suggestions and other
configurations.

-Martin

And I'd like to give a hearty thanks to Werner, who has built this tool
for us.  Werner, I don't have easy access to BoIP (Beer over IP), or I
would buy you one!

--
Martin A. Brown --- SecurePipe, Inc. --- mabrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx