[LARTC] class/qdisc question

HI;

I am trying to write my own class based queue. But as usual some problems
seems not to be resolved.

I have achieved to send package through my queue.  This can be done if I
not attach class or filters.  If I do try to attach class or filter, my
computer stops. I can not read any message, nor do anything. My only
choice is to push power button in order to reboot.

I have not written code for procedure "dump", but this procedure is called
twice after init.  My "qdisc" is compiled as module and if I do "insmod",
it is loaded in to kernel.  This operation do not report any error.

/sbin/lsmod  report
sch_htb                21088   1
sch_kll                9608    0 (autoclean) (unused)
3c59x                  28520   2

When I now configure this module width my patched tc file, it does not
change. It still says used by 0 and (unused).

 So my question is:
1: Is return value from dump procedure responsible for incrementing used
value for module??
2. Is there any, that is implementing class based queue and want some
company??

Any suggestion is appreciated,
Thanks in advance

Lars