Re: [LARTC] policy routing problem - solved

Excellent!

 : martin, you are truly the greatest network hacker around.

<SMILE/>

 : i works like a charm, i removed the two rules that said "from
 : <if-address>, use table 'main'", and used the one you provided.

I realized upon re-reading my post of last night, that I didn't explain
what "ip rule add iif lo" means.  It is an idiom describing locally
generated packets.

I'm very happy that is working for you.

-Martin

--