Re: Fwd: [LARTC] htb kernel messages

> ps: we're changing the values of the traffic shapping ever 60sec (= we delete
> the old entries and create new one in a script)
>
> the logfile of that script dels me that we just changed the shaping setting at
> the moment the log entries about the htb were made.

Well, if I understand it correctly, you have suspection
that these weird messages are following class
change/delete/create (which one?) ?
You really delete/create classes or do you use "tc change" ?

It could make sense.
Stef, please if someone will ask in LARTC about such messages
or OOPSes, could you ask them about such runtime class changes ?
I'd like to find some corelation to help me spot the bug ..

devik