[LARTC] little routing problem /off topic

Hi all,

I have just one routing question.
I set up source routing with iproute2 on my linux router.

             ISP router

      ISP switch (cisco)
       port1|   |port2  (I have 2 ports on ISP switch)
            |   |
      my switch
        |    |
    eth3|   |eth4
    |linux router|
    eth1|   |eth2
        |   |
          LAN   DMZ

All works fine ,traffic from/to LAN goes through eth1-eth3, and all traffic from/to DMZ goes through eth2-eth4 But all traffic go out to the router just over first port on ISP switch. Can anyone help me solve this problem? Shall I need create VLAN for ISP port2 and eth4 port?

Thanks