[LARTC] throttling individual dhcpd clients

I have 2 multipathed external links and one internal link which has dhcpd on
it and is masqueraded.

I have begun with ahu's script on the two external links and things look good
there too.

At this point I am only using the ingress policer on each external, but want
to use a tbf (or recommendation) on the internal interface instead.

The thing is, it is needed that each lease be given a certain amount of
bandwidth with borrowing. I don't think there is any good way to do this
other than building each of them their own qdisc.

I wonder if anyone has any tips one how to keep the rules in sync with the
dynamic nature of the ip's? I suppose, one could just build for all
possibilities. Also, I read somewhere that a script could be named dhcpd.exe
which would run after each lease and thought that might be the way to go.

Thoughts? I'd especially like to hear someone call me an idiot for thinking it
would have to be that complicated...

--
Regards, Paul Evans