Re: [LARTC] Need some help on HTB and IMQ

Hi,

There is no options at all to 'shape' upload+download=fixed bandwidth
without using IMQ virtual device ? So if somebody is planning to give
customer fixed bandwidth regarless if a customer is 'uploading' or
'downloading',he (or she:) MUST use IMQ virtual device ? Anybody did some
tests of configuring same traffic shaping with and without using IMQ
device ? How IMQ device (kernel) will behave on heavy load traffic
(like VoIP,gaming,other 'real-time' traffic) comparing on mashine without
using IMQ virtual device ?
Does anybody did some test on using u32 filter and fw filter ? How does
each one behave on same mashine,same kernel,same traffic shaping
configuration ?

f2zubac