Re: [LARTC] DDNS service

T'ain't a LARTC question, but I use dyndns.org.  Apparently, so does Stef.
That's two votes (if you don't mind my voting for you, Stef!).

-Martin

 : I´m looking for some public DDNS service provider free or paid one,
 : with good reputation
 :
 : any recomendation or related comment will be apreciated i want to use
 : it with my dsl modem (the modem has it´s own ddns client)

--
Martin A. Brown --- SecurePipe, Inc. --- mabrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx