[LARTC] Load balancing

Hi,
	I've been reading the LARTC HOWTO (major kudos to everyone who
contributed by the way - this is a "great leap forward" in LARTC
documentation!) and looking at section 4.2.2 it is a clear answer to one
of the commonly asked questions.
	In addition though, I'm wondering a few things. Using the
multipath strategy - how is failure handled? If one link fails will
connections be routed consistently onto the good link? And if the bad link
starts working again will that be detected?
	Also I'm assuming that it is basically a round-robin type strategy
(assuming equal weights). Once a connection is assigned to one link, it
cannot be reassigned. Is there any provision for if a connection (or
connections) saturates one link, will the other link then exclusively be
used until the saturated one is no longer full?

Paul