[LARTC] New Traffic Control GUI

Hi all,

I have made a small interface for Traffic Control with HTB and SFQ.

The system is very simple to use, and the only parm you need is ip and bandwith.
It is very convinient for NAT user sharing internet in a local network.
You can create single clients or groups.
It also has a server that feed statistics to the clients of the NAT.
It has Win32 .Net client, Java 1.3 client, and C text mode client.

I need some feedback to find bugs and functional errors.

If any one want to test it I'm open to any suggestion.

thanks