[LARTC] Some help please !

Hello,

I am testing HTB using Iperf to generate traffic on a couple of ports and
trying to shape the traffic. I am using the script following but my results
don't seem to make sense.
I am seeing 4627Kbps on port 100 and 6944 on port 150.
I'm sure there's a reasonable explaination for this but I can't find it !

Any help would be appreciated.

Rgds.
Justin

tc qdisc del dev eth1 root

tc qdisc add dev eth1 root handle 1: htb default 12

tc class add dev eth1 parent 1: classid 1:1 htb rate 600kbps ceil 600kbps
tc class add dev eth1 parent 1: classid 1:2 htb rate 900kbps ceil 900kbps

tc filter add dev eth1 parent 1:0 protocol ip prio 1 u32 match ip dport 100
0xffff flowid 1:1
tc filter add dev eth1 parent 1:0 protocol ip prio 1 u32 match ip dport 150
0xffff flowid 1:2

The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and delete this email. Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender unless the sender specifically states
This mail was virus scanned by SurfControl.