Re: [LARTC] ingress and egress

Hi.

hanhbnetfilter wrote:
> thanks for your help
> I look at IMQ howto,if there is only two IMQ
> devices(imq0 imq1),I have three NIC on my computer, I
> want to
> control all three NIC incoming rate,how can i do?
> Do IMQ support VPN?

The number of devices can be specified as module option (numdevs).
IMQ works with any ip/ip6 protocol, so if by VPN you mean ipsec there
should be no problem. A user reported a problem a short time ago with
gre tunnels when the real data and the encapsulated data went to the
same imq device, but i have no reports (positive or negative) for other
kinds of tunnels. If you choose to try for yourself please let me know
if it worked.

Bye,
Patrick