[LARTC] shaperd & sfq?

hi everyone,

i'd like to use sfq on my ethernet interface plugged
into some 2Mbps radio link. as far i understand in
order to use sfq i need to throttle down my bandwidth
on this interface. and here's the question: can
i use iptables userspace queuing (-j QUEUE) and
shaperd for limiting bandwidth and sfq for
scheduling? is that sufficient?

--
0x0Bh.