[LARTC] Scripting assistance needed

Hey all,

I am working on a PHP script to generate different tc scripts (cbq, htb,
teql, etc...) and am in need of a jscript expert (maybe not expert but
someone that knows more than me. hint: not hard) to help with a few screen
changes upon drop down menu selections.

You can see a quick outline of what portions MAY look like at
http://www.slydder.homelinux.com/qos/qos.php

When done it will store the config in MySQL or PostGreSQL DB for later
retrieval and editing and will output the end script to file for use.  You
will also be able to config which device is incoming (internet facing) and
which aren't.

Also, if you have any ideas let me know.

chuck