[LARTC] Truncated message

Hi!

I've a problem getting a route with the ip command. When i try the command

ip route get <ip>

which should show me the route to the target <ip>, i only get the message:

Truncated message

The problem appears with any of my network devices, which are
a ISDN card ippp0 to connect to the internet
a Ethernet card eth0 to connect to a private network 192.168.0.0
and the problem also appears at the loopback-device if i try to get a route
to 127.0.0.1

I've nowhere found an explanation of this message, so i've absolutly no plan
what the problem is.

Would be nice if anyone colud help me. Thanks!

	Martin