RE: [LARTC] VLAN patch

> I've just downloaded and started reading through the VLAN patch from
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/vlan/ and it seem simple enough to get
> working.  I was wondering if anyone else here is running it.

it works fine, and it's integrated in "standard" kernels since 2.4.15
I think. Note that you need a little binary tool to create and delete
vlans (vconfig), and that you may have problems with MTU with some NICs
(check the VLAN page for more information about this MTU problem).

Jerome Petazzoni <skaya at enix dot org>