[LARTC] Anti-CBQ Statements in Howto

I find the negative attitude toward CBQ to be distracting and
non-professional in the HOWTO.  I've re-read it for the first time in
about a month and comments like "This can be configured in a variety of
ways, which I do not understand. Use HTB" do not encourage me about the
writer.

This is not a personal critique, as I can imagine this being said on a
personal website, but as a generic HOWTO, this is out of place.  A
statement like "if you don't understand these options, you may find HTB
to be easier to follow" is professional and possibly more accurate.

I've seen other documents that describe the options the author says he
doesn't understand whose authors like CBQ and/or believe it to be
well-designed.  I've had no real problems with it and don't actually
see HTB as being easier to configure or follow if you leave the 'knobs'
on CBQ to their suggested defaults.

Just my $0.02 worth (actually $1 in paid time to type this).
--
Michael T. Babcock
CTO, FibreSpeed Ltd.     (Hosting, Security, Consultation, Database, etc)