[LARTC] Routing that doesn't route

>	But you have to explain your problem with more details or
> may be to show me some URLs if it is explained somewhere.

Thanks Julian -

Here is the issue I am fighting, in detail:

I have a VPN situation with two offices, one in St. Peter,
Minnesota, the other in Minneapolis.  The VPN servers in this
case are Windows 2000 servers.  They are doing Microsoft PPTP
tunneling, which uses the GRE protocol.  Each branch has a
Linux based firewall system.  At each office, both the firewall
and Win2000 VPN servers are connected to both the inside and
outside LANs.

The St. Peter firewall system is based on Red Hat Linux 7.0 and
the 2.2 kernel.  It is actually 3 computers - an inside firewall,
an outside firewall, and a DMZ in the middle with an ftp server.
The system in Minneapolis is based on Red Hat Linux 7.1 and the
2.4 kernel.

The VPN IP address range in St. Peter is 172.16.0.0/20.
The VPN IP address range in Minneapolis is 172.16.16.0/20.