Re: AW: [LARTC] Shaping incoming traffic?

Hi,
You didn't send question to the list, why ?
I'm resending this to the list too.

Probably you don't ask me about how to setup linux qos
(there are sufficient resources to read).

The fundamental part of your question is probably how
to setup limit on total bw (in+out).
It is not generaly possible. But as I'm thinking about
it you should be able to use IMQ for this. You would
use simple HTB queue and create class for each direction.
Classify packets by source IP (to detect their direction).
Then attach htb to imq device.

It should work. If you succeed you could send more information
here.

devik