Re: FW: [LARTC] tc bw shaping filters/classes based on DS (precedence bit) and destination IP address?

 Hi,

 If you use the 'u32' classifier to select your traffic you
 can use any field of the IP/TCP header to filter the traffic,
 including the DS (TOS) field.
 The Linux Advanced Router HOWTO has an example of this
 (search for 'match ip tos 0x10').

 You can also use the 'fw' classifier and use iptables to
 filter the traffic. In this case you have to use the
 '--tos' flag to select the bit pattern of the TOS field.

 regards,
 Claudio L. Salvadori