Re: [LARTC] Everybody happy with the list + some new material

hi Bert,

I'm quite happy with this list - the only disturbing thing that is
annoying me, is the "quotation-style" here. There are lot's of
fullquotes even if most of them are unneccesarry, because the author
only says somthing like: "add me, too". It costs lot of time finding
the essential two or three sentences and it's lot of unneccesarry
traffic, too. If someone really likes to read all previous mails of
the regarding thread it is possible to look at the web-archive. I
would appreciate it, if people would use only relevant quotes.

best regards
		Sebastian

--
Sebastian 'spax' Pape          | Confidence is the feeling you have before
mailto: sebastian@xxxxxxxxxx   | you understand the situation.