[LARTC] tc bw shaping filters/classes based on DS (precedence bit) and destination IP address?

Hi, all. How are you ?

Well done on all of your excellent work, it's fantastic !

Is it possible with tc to create traffic shaping rules based on destination
address and precedence (DS) field/bit ?

The reason I ask is because my upstream bandwidth provider marks all our
international incoming bandwidth with a 2 or 3 in the precendence (DS) bit
field to discriminate between incoming local bandwidth (.za) and
international bandwidth. I need to then create traffic shaping rules
to limit incoming international and local bandwidth separately that is
destined for certain IP addresses on my network.
Take this for example, I have 2 PC's on my network, I want to limit
PC#1(10.0.0.1) to 16K international (DS=2 or 3) and 64K local (DS=0) incoming bandwidth,
PC#2(10.0.0.2) I want to be limited to 32K International (DS=2 or 3) and 128K incoming local (DS=0) bandwidth. The only way for me to discriminate between local and international incoming bandwidth is the precence bit field that has been marked by my upstream ISP.
Can this be done by using tc features ?
If possible I'd like to one day build the feature into Squid's delay
pools so that the delay pools can also pick up different types of bandwidth
(local/international). Am I asking too much ? ;-) Anyways the Squid issue I'll get onto later Maybe.
I've read all the docs I can find about tc however nothing talks about applying traffic shaping rules to traffic who's precedence bit field has been marked, I can only find information about marking traffic, maybe I'm missing something ?

Thanks any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
David Wilson
The S.A Internet
http://www.sai.co.za