Re: [LARTC] Single server with separate/multiple default gateway/routing.

Sorry Julian,

I don't think it help me (however there might be some issue solved by their
patch...).
Or tell me how it relate to my problem. ;-)
http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/  is about creating a virtual server out
of multiple physical server.
What I try to accomplish is the opposite... create multiple logical server
out of one physical one.

It is kind of VMWARE server solution I am looking for,
but I don't need that level of virtualisation
and I want the real speed.

But I need "IP" or "network" virtualisation, so the use of multiple routing
table
per source address and/or per interface (if it is possible)

David GLAUDE