RE: [LARTC] Bandwidth Management

SORRY
I am using Slackware 8 with kernel 2.4.9.
Hi

I am reading through your documents but maybe in the meantime you can help
me by looking at what I wants tot do.

Ok here we go.

I have a 128kbit line to the internet.  As previously mentioned it is coming
in through a cisco router.  I also have a linux server which has two NIC.
Eth0 is connected to the router and eth1 to the LAN.  I have a few
workstations connected to the LAN.  The linux server do masquerading for the
workstations.  The linux machine also serves as mail server.  I need to
shape the mail that is coming in from the internet to 25% of the bandwidth
available and also wants to shape mail that's being sent out from the
workstations to a maximum of 25% of the bandwidth available.

This is in short the first thing I want to do.

If you need more info would you please let me know.

Thanks

Isak Badenhorst