[LARTC] Bandwidth Management

Hi

I am rather new to Linux and QoS etc ....

I spending the last few days reading through all the documentation
available.  I only have on question.  My setup is as follows.

I have a cisco router connected to the internet.  Then I have a linux
machine with two NIC which serves as gateway for my private network.  My
question is if it is possible to limit the bandwidth for mail coming from
the internet on the linux machine or do I have to this on the router.  If so
can the outgoing mail to the internet be shaped on the linux machine.

Isak