[LARTC] About the route cache

Dear All :

I have a multi-home  (two ADSL ) environment ,

But when I use the download accelerator, the software

generate 4 connections but only goes one path ,

I know it is caused by routing cache ,

How can I disable the cache so that the second connection

can route to another path while we use multipart in ip route ?

thanks !!

If we put 0 in some where the route cache size rested in /proc
it won't work ..