[LARTC] Hi everybody - we're back

Dear list members, all 707 of you,

We are back. It has taken *far* too long to get everything together again.
At first we were delayed by incredible incompetence over at our vendor, who
managed to ship a broken server twice.

And then I was very busy, and did not manage to make time for reinstalling
all services on the new server.

The new server, http://outpost.powerdns.com, is very capable. It is about 20
times faster than the old one (a Pentium 100MHz) and has mirrored disks.

Sorry for the downtime and we hope you will continue to enjoy this list. To
configure your settings, please visit:

If there are any problems, don't hesitate to contact me directly. I fully
expect there to be some issues - I'll try to solve them quickly.

Regards,

bert hubert

--
http://www.PowerDNS.com          Versatile DNS Software & Services
Trilab                                 The Technology People