[LARTC] Re: routing help

ok here is the detail
it little isp ok
i have arround 15 computer and 4 linux server(web,mail,dhcpd,ns,radius )
1 isp 2001 modem box for dial up 48 modem
1 main cisco router 2400
all that on the 1 st 1/4 c class
now on the 2 1/4 c class i whant to use it for wireless net
raylink wireless
and i can t use the acces point ......

but right now the cisco route 1 and 2 1/4 class virtuel ip to the net

so now it look like that
net <-cisco 1 1/4 c-> isp server dial-up
                  2 1/4 c-> but i can add my wireless router there but i
need to do sub network, sub network on 1/4 c class doh !! I wont ok :)
I want it that way
net <-cisco 1 1/4 c-> isp server dial-up <-inux router for the wireless 2
1/4 c-> wireless

I Know that I have to add a route in the cisco for the 2 1/4 c class linux
router
I Have looked in the ip2 how-to and find nothing for it

the alternative is a bridge but i don t know if is a good idea

there ennoff info ??