Re: [LARTC] Routing

On Sat, 7 Jul 2001, Dave Miller wrote:

> I'm not convinced yet that it won't work.  Bellatlatic and Verizon are
> actually on the same network.  The ip addresses that we get through the two
> accounts overlap sometimes.  They will let us send email from a Verizon
> account through a Bellatlantic connection and vise-versa.  Do you have an
> web address for the "src" hints to help me along.  If it doesn't work -we so
> be it.  However, I still want to give it a try.

Hey, you might very well indeed be lucky. Let me get home first and have
a good night's rest and I'll send you a somewhat complete setup script
tomorrow.

Doei, Arthur. (Who thinks co-location facilities are too darn cold)

--
  /\    / |      arthurvl@xxxxxxxxxx      | Work like you don't need the money
 /__\  /  | A friend is someone with whom | Love like you have never been hurt