Sent: Friday, July 06, 2001 8:48 PM
Subject: Re: [LARTC] Routing

Actually, both lines must use PPPOE - non static ip's (thanks Verizon and Bellatlantic), I had the Bellatlantic account before the merger, and now have the second through Verizon.  Doing a double pppoe is no big deal thanks to Roaring Penguin's software using the GUI that is available.  If my understanding is correct - if I could change the source address of all the packets going out through the 384 line to read what the pppoe address is for the 1.5mb line - should that not work?  The rest of the world would see the source address as that of  the 1.5 line instead of the 384 line. I just don't know how to do that.

Dave