[LARTC] u32 nexthdr -> iptables --protocol tcp

I still think that nexthdr should be fixed, but I'd like to mention
that iptables --protocol tcp can do pretty much the same thing.
That is,
 tc filter add dev $1 protocol ip parent 10:0 prio 1 u32 \
  match ip protocol 0x6 0xff match u8 0x02 0x16 at nexthdr+13 flowid 10:3
can be replaced by
 iptables -A PREROUTING -t mangle -p tcp --syn -j MARK --set-mark 2
 tc filter add dev $1 protocol ip parent 10:0 prio 5 handle 2 fw \
  classid 10:3

By the way, as far as I see from the doc there's only one mark.
It would be useful, I think, to allow access to individual bits,
e.g., --set-mark 6 mask 7 to set the lowest 3 bits
(And similarly in tc to examine only certain bits.)
This would allow you to use different bits for different things.
I wonder where I should send this suggestion.
Perhaps the right people are reading this list?