[LARTC] Static Address routing?

This seems like such a simple problem and probably is to someone who knows
the trick (I've read the FAQs and HOWTOs with no luck):

I have a machine that I'm using as a simple router/DHCP server/NAT box (no
firewalling).

The NAT part works beautifully, but machines with registered static public
IP's can't get connections from the outside. They can get out and do
everything that they want to do (such as web browsing etc), but incoming
connections can't get to them (such as telneting to them from the big I).
What do I need to do to get my "routing machine" to respond to these
addresses to allow incoming connections to get to them?

Private Net
10.x.x.x
216.115.118.1 (example only, these are not the real public IPs)
216.115.118.2
216.115.118.3
216.115.118.4

Any help is greatly appreciated!