[LARTC] CBQ

	Hi everyone, i use CBQ to limit my bandwidth and works, but sometimes when
the traffic is very hard, the CBQ generates delay, 2000 MS 3500MS  and my
clients, don't have internet, because de delay is very hight this problem
have a solution, i try use redhat 7.1 with kernel 2.4.5 iptables nat and all
features i need to router firewall, and masquerade, the kernel works good the
squid to, but de CBQ not, i learn a little of CBQ and my CBQ are using TBF
module, i think is this module generate a delay if someone know the answer of
my problem, send to me the solution or the cause of delays....

Thank's

Luiz