[LARTC] Priotizing Bandwith but without Shaping the Bandwith

Hello, I'm Alexandra

Well, i have been working with cbq around 3 month ago without any
problems, what i do is control the bandwith to 64Kbit for input and
output and it works well.

But now I don't want control the Bandwith, i only need prioritize udp
trafic over tcp trafic

Can somebody to help me with my requirement?

Thanks

Alexandra