Re: [LARTC] How many cards....

On Tue, Jun 19, 2001 at 01:19:15PM, Gilberto Braz - NSIS wrote:

> Thank all for fast help in my question. Anybody use DLINK 570 TX with 4 ports
> ?  It was developed to NT, Does it work  with Linux?

we've just built a multi-port ethernet router using three of them, and we've
had no problems in the first month of operation. By default, they appear as
individual eth ports, and so, in my system, exist as eth1-eth12 (eth0 is the
onboard NIC).

You can do more complex stuff, like muxing them together to appear as a single
400Mb/s card, but I'm not qualified to comment on how well that works...