Re: [LARTC] Why 'ping' only succeed in one direction?

But the problem I met is ICMP echo request / reply is sent
between the two host successfully without while
program ping shows nothing. I don't think it is required by
a host to find out host name when trying to accept ICMP
message ( perhaps SUN implement in this way )