[LARTC] Ingress

Hi all,

I am trying out the example script "Edge31-ca-u32" which configures both ingress(eth0 for my case) and egress(eth1 for my case) interface on a single linux machine.

For the ingress side, the example uses ingress qdisc. But when i try to run the very first line "tc qdisc add dev eth0 handle ffff: ingress", I got "RTNETLINK ANSWER: Invalid argument". What is wrong here?

For the ingress interface, can we use other qdisc beside ingress? I tried installing dsmark in ingress to replace ingress, and i can run the whole script without problem. But when i do "ifconfig", i saw eth0 RX:5402, TX:1 ; eth1 RX:1, TX:5402.

Any suggestions is welcomed. Thanks.