[LARTC] HELP i need

I have an internet connection with an isp.
We have a linux box that i will want to shape the bandwidth a 128K

i have a two nic interfaces for that box with both interface with two public
ip.
with the eth0 must forward the ip traffic to eth1 to upstream the traffic,
and eth1 must send the traffic incoming from internet to my lan.
Anyone can send me some doc or some tips?
Thanx in advance