[LARTC] routed vs. rdisc

I'm setting up a Red Hat Linux box as a masquerading gateway for my
LAN. It has 3 interfaces, one internal and two external. Internal
addresses are masqueraded. What should I run to effectively use the two
external interfaces? (One is T1, the other ADSL, to a different ISP.)
I've found routed and rdisc but don't yet "get" the differences. Do I
want to run one of these, or some other package?

I've been running this system for some time with a single external
interface and static routes, but this is the first time I've needed to
worry about multiple external interfaces.

Ken
mailto:shiva@xxxxxxxx
http://www.sewingwitch.com/ken/
[If answering a mailing list posting, please don't cc me your reply. I'll take my answer on the list.]