Re: [LARTC] why the bandwidth is not follow my config??????

Guy Van Den Bergh wrote:

> Do you think this "anomaly" might be a consequence not choosing
> the average size correctly? Have you done some tests with a higher
> avgpkt value?
Could be.  The problem is there is allmost no documentation on how to
choose these numbers and what they change.

That's why I'm doing a lot of tests.  It's possible that some of the
strange results I got could be explained by a bad choice of parameters,
but I have no other choice than doing another bunge of tests and to
change the average size.  That's how I finally figured out what you can
do with the weight parameter and how you have to choose the different
rates for the classes.  Now I'm trying to figure out how youc an use the
isolated keyword.  The results will be published on my website.

--

Staf

More QOS info : http://users.belgacom.net/staf/