Re[2]: [LARTC] HOW CAN I PRIORITIZE THE ICMP PACKETS

Hello Alexandra,

AA> Well,

AA> I work for an ISP Company that sells the Internet Service to a Cybers,
AA> in each cybers we install a linux firewall with 2 network cards between
AA> the internet and the intranet, and the clients says the the conection
AA> has a problem because they execute a ping since an intranet machine
AA> [inside the firewall] to our MAIN ROUTER [out of my firewall] and they
AA> obtain as results "time out" or "times in seconds and must be in micro
AA> seconds or miliseconds".

Why you don't try to create an class with high rate that filter packet to your router
 only? (rule=,1.2.3.4)
This class must be set before yout 64kbit class.
I use class with high rates filtering isp access (mail, ftp server,
etc).

Regards,

Fabian Gervan
InterK Wireless