Re: [LARTC] HOW CAN I PRIORITIZE THE ICMP PACKETS

I think David is correct. DNS can be the cause of your long delays,
specially with traceroute.

You could also asign a higher periority to your traceroute and ping
packets but then you'll lose the purpose of these tools...

Why do you need ping and traceroute to work fast?

Ramin