[LARTC] CBQ : Bug ?

Hi there,

I have done a lot of testing and I have a few questions about CBQ.  You
can split the traffic in diffent classes and it works great.  But to do
this, I have to add as the first class a bounded class with rate =
available link-bandwidth.
I have tried different rates but CBQ isn't very accurate.  I added the
testing results at the bottom of the posting (or go to
http://users.belgacom.net/staf/)  As you can see there are some very
strange results (notice the change in throughput when I changed the rate
1kbps around 71475kbps and 135556kbps).

I also noticed that the accuracy of splitting the traffic in different
classes is very good unless you want to give a class < 25% of the
bandwidth.

I'm wondering if someone encountered the same problem and/or if it is a
problem with tc or the kernel itself.

--

Staf

More QOS info : http://users.belgacom.net/staf/