[LARTC] looking for more details on queuing discipline parameters

Can anyone guide me to some info about the parameters used my the
various queuing disciplines? I.e. their influence on bandwidth etc.

I set-up some rules (kernel 2.4, iptables + tc) which actually work
for my set-up. Before I start fine tuning I would like to know more
about the parameters I'm going to change...

Mike